The time has come to submit our weekly ballot for the SB Nation BlogPoll. Here's what we thought:
- After a thrilling win over LSU, Bama retains the top spot. I left LSU at number 5, simply because the took the almighty Saban down to the wire.
- KSU comes in at number 2, over Oregon, because they both have continued to win, but the schedule favors the Wildcats better.
- Georgia comes in at number 4 after taking care of Ole Miss, and thereby getting that much closer to the SECCG.
- Notre Dame falls out of the top 5 because....3 over times...against Pitt....
- Texas A&M is a bit of a newcomer to the top tier, because Johnny Football is simply amazing.
- I brought Miami into the fold at 25, because they are back in control of the coastal, and pulled off the upset over VT.