Welcome to State Of The U!
Due to some confusion over the last set of guidelines, they have been overhauled and refined. Enjoy!
1) First and foremost, we like jokes, and we accept some friendly back and forth, but there is a line. If you come in here with the express purpose of trolling, make statements that are obviously not based on any sort of logic and/or fact, and are not able to separate between having fun and being a douche, you'll be warned once, and then banned if the warning is not heeded.
2) Things that are not tolerated and will result in an immediate ban: racism, sexism, politics, homophobia or discrimination based on religion. THESE ARE NOT UP FOR DEBATE. PERIOD.
3) Also not welcome on our site: Use of "message board" terms for teams. Examples: Dook, scUM, FSWHO, Clemsuck, etc. The majority of us are grown adults, so leave the immature name calling to the message board denizens. Do better.
4) If you want to post a link, photo, YouTube video, etc, do so by using the FanShot option. If you want to post an opinion, rant, or anecdote, use the FanPost option. These are not interchangeable.
5) Finally, if you are warned or banned from the site for violating any of the above rules, be an adult and email me (Lt. Philip Nolan) with your grievances. Do not act like a spoiled child and yell at me on Twitter, as that will guarantee that you will never be invited back.
If you have any questions or concerns about the above rules, please feel free to email me.