The game notes are out for the Duke game, and as per usual, they are chock full of pertinent info. Here's a breakdown of the Canes' history against the Blue Devils:
DUKE SERIES HISTORY
- Saturday will be the 10th series meeting between the schools - and eighth as ACC rivals - with Miami owning a commanding 8-1 series advantage.
- Since suffering a 20-7 loss in the first meeting in 1976, the Miami Hurricanes have won eight straight meetings, including all four previous trips to Durham.
- In last season's meeting, RB Lamar Miller ran for two touchdowns and became Miami’s first 1,000-yard rusher since 2002, while QB Jacory Harris threw three first-half touchdowns as the Hurricanes scored on each of their first five possessions to roll past Duke 49-14 on Homecoming.
- Miami's last trip to Durham resulted in a 28-13 victory in 2010. In that game, the Hurricanes forced seven Blue Devils turnovers and Harris threw for one TD and ran for another. S Vaughn Telemaque picked off two Duke passes and DT Micanor Regis returned an interception 22 yards for a score; the Hurricanes intercepted five passes and forced two fumbles.
- Each of Miami's last five wins over Duke has been decided by double digits, including last season's 35-point margin. In 2005, the ninth-ranked Canes upended the Blue Devils by 45 points - the first meeting as ACC foes.
The rest of the info, including a section dedicated to Duke Johnson, can be found HERE