The time has come to submit our weekly ballot for the SB Nation BlogPoll. Here's what we thought:
State Of The U Ballot - Week 10
|1||Alabama Crimson Tide||--|
|2||Kansas St. Wildcats||--|
|6||Notre Dame Fighting Irish||--|
|8||Florida St. Seminoles||--|
|9||Ohio St. Buckeyes||--|
|11||Texas A&M Aggies||--|
|13||South Carolina Gamecocks||--|
|14||Oregon St. Beavers||--|
|16||Oklahoma St. Cowboys||--|
|19||Texas Tech Red Raiders||--|
|22||Mississippi St. Bulldogs||--|
|23||Louisiana Tech Bulldogs||--|
|24||West Virginia Mountaineers||--|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings "
- After a thrilling win over LSU, Bama retains the top spot. I left LSU at number 5, simply because the took the almighty Saban down to the wire.
- KSU comes in at number 2, over Oregon, because they both have continued to win, but the schedule favors the Wildcats better.
- Georgia comes in at number 4 after taking care of Ole Miss, and thereby getting that much closer to the SECCG.
- Notre Dame falls out of the top 5 because....3 over times...against Pitt....
- Texas A&M is a bit of a newcomer to the top tier, because Johnny Football is simply amazing.
- I brought Miami into the fold at 25, because they are back in control of the coastal, and pulled off the upset over VT.