Can the 'Canes finish the season at 9-3? Not yet mathematically eliminated from the ACC Coastal Division title, and looking to improve, UM battles the Panthers.
Miami leads 22-9-1 ... First series meeting since 2010 ... Miami has won last seven meetings (1998-2003; 2010) ... Miami is 12-5 at Pitt ... Miami’s longest win streak in series is eight.
ABC • Dave Lamont, Play-by-Play • David Diaz-Infante, Analyst • Niki Noto, Sideline Reporter
WQAM 560 AM • Joe Zagacki, PXP • Don Bailey Jr., Analyst • Josh Darrow, Sideline Reporter
RADIO CARACOL 1260 AM • Roly Martin, PXP • Pepe Campos, Analyst • Joe Martinez, Analyst
WVUM 90.5 FM • Chris Wittyngham, PXP • SATELLITE RADIO • Sirius 92 • XM 193 (Pitt Broadcast)
1. Senior QB Stephen Morris is one of only four 7,000-yard passers in program history.
2. Miami is seeking its first 9-win season since 2009 and fourth 9-win season since joining the ACC.
3. Senior WR Allen Hurns needs 35 yards to post the fourth 1,000-yard receiving season in school history.
4. Miami has won 15 of the last 16 series meetings with Pitt.
5. Miami is 10-1 in its last 11 games when scoring 30+ points and trailing in TOP.
HERE’S THE KICKER
What an addition graduate P Pat O’Donnell has been to the Miami Hurricanes in 2013. O’Donnell, who was a two-time All-BIG EAST punter at Cincinnati, ranks second nationally in punting with 47.6 yards per punt. O’Donnell leads the ACC by more than 3.0 yards per punt. Virginia Tech’s AJ Hughes is second behind O’Donnell with a 44.5 yards-per-punt average. 19 of O’Donnell’s 43 punts this season have gone for 50+ yards.
Please join in with fellow Miami fans and leave a comment below.