Miami takes on Va Tech in a game that could decide who represents the ACC Coastal Division at the ACCCG in Charlotte.
Miami leads series 18-12 ... 11-5 at home vs. Hokies ... UM is 9-12 vs. VT in conference play.
BROADCAST INFORMATIONESPN • Brad Nessler, Play-by-Play • Todd Blackledge, Analyst • Holly Rowe, Sideline Reporter
WQAM 560 AM • Joe Zagacki, PXP • Don Bailey Jr., Analyst • Josh Darrow, Sideline Reporter
RADIO CARACOL 1260 AM • Roly Martin, PXP • Pepe Campos, Analyst • Joe Martinez, Analyst
WVUM 90.5 FM • Chris Wittyngham • Alex Schwartz • SATELLITE RADIO • Sirius 134 • XM 193
#5THINGS (Courtesy UM)
1. Saturday is Miami’s 79th Homecoming game. The Hurricanes are 50-26-2 all-time on Homecoming, including a 2-2 mark vs. Virginia Tech.
2. Miami’s 76th ESPN appearance is tied with Auburn for the most by any BCS program.
3. Sophomore RB Dallas Crawford is averaging a TD every 7.5 offensive touches.
4. Miami has 21 takeaways in 2013, one shy of matching its 2012 total (22).
5. Sophomore RB Duke Johnson will miss the rest of the season (fractured ankle).
· Saturday is Miami’s 79th Homecoming game and it will be its 60th played in November. Miami is 37-21-1 all-time in Homecoming games played in the month of November.
· Miami plays Virginia Tech for the fifth time on Homecoming – Miami’s second-most common HC opponent behind Florida (8).
SPREADING THE BALL
· 17 different Miami Hurricanes have recorded at least one reception in 2013, including senior QB Stephen Morris. Seven Hurricanes have recorded a TD reception, led by WR Allen Hurns’ team-high four TD receptions.
Please join in with fellow Canes fans and leave a comment below