UM returns to action as a near 60 point favorite against 1-2 Savannah State.
Some notes, courtesy UM:
1. Miami ranks second nationally in red zone defense, holding opponents to one rushing TD and three FGs in eight RZ trips.
2. Miami’s offensive line has allowed only two sacks through two games – t18th among FBS schools.
3. Miami’s defense has allowed only two touchdowns in the last 220:30 at home.
4. Miami ranks 34th among FBS schools in total defense (331.5 ypg).
5. Saturday will be @GoldenAl’s first game as head coach of an AP Top 25 team.
6. Miami is 11-2 all-time at Sun Life Stadium against nonconference opponents.
Saturday marks the first series meeting
ESPN3 • Drew Fellios, Play-by-Play • Corey Chavous, Analyst • Steffi Sorensen, Sideline Reporter
WQAM 560 AM • Joe Zagacki, PXP • Don Bailey Jr., Analyst • Josh Darrow, Sideline Reporter
RADIO CARACOL 1260 AM • Roly Martin, PXP • Pepe Campos, Analyst • Joe Martinez, Analyst
WVUM 90.5 FM • Chris Wittyngham • Will Gretsky • Eli Sussman
Satellite Radio • Sirius 136 • XM 197
'Canes Fam, please feel free to join in and leave a comment below.