UM takes on the USF Bulls at high noon hoping to continue their impressive start.
Miami leads 4-1, including 2-0 mark in Tampa … Canes have won last two meetings.
ESPNU • Tom Hart, Play-by-Play • John Congemi, Analyst
WQAM 560 AM • Joe Zagacki, PXP • Don Bailey Jr., Analyst • Josh Darrow, Sideline Reporter
RADIO CARACOL 1260 AM • Roly Martin, PXP • Pepe Campos, Analyst • Joe Martinez, Analyst
WVUM 90.5 FM • Chris Wittyngham • Chip Brierre • Gabriel Ibrahim
Satellite Radio • Sirius 136 • XM 191
1. Miami ranks fourth nationally in both pass efficiency defense and red zone defense.
2. Miami’s offensive line has allowed only two sacks through 3 games – tied for the ACC lead and t5th among FBS schools.
3. Miami’s defense has allowed only 3 touchdowns through 3 games this season.
4. Duke Johnson is tied for 11th nationally in all-purpose yards per game (168.33) – second-most in the ACC.
5. Duke Johnson is the only player in Miami history with at least 3 kickoff returns of 95+ yards in his career.
Please join fellow Hurricanes fans and leave a comment below: