Miami Basketball is poised for a big time season.
All 10 scholarship players available can ball. A run at an ACC Crown would not be inconceivable. Head Coach Jim Larranaga addressed the media for the first time yesterday.
- Coach L talks how practices are running smoother due to the team's experience.
- Freshman Ebuka Izundu and Amp Lawrence are "thinking too much" but they are progressing nicely.
- James Palmer has missed the first two practices with illness, but was back yesterday. Palmer could be in for a special sophomore season. He can play any of 4 positions on the floor.
- Angel Rodriguez is adjusting and becoming more comfortable as a distributor. Tonye Jekiri and others are taking on more leadership.
- Kamari Murphy is going to make a huge difference this year with his defensive prowess, rebounding, and all-around game.
- Ivan Cruz Uceda is in a lot better shape.
All that and more below......