- Via Vegas Insider, Miami is a 23 point favorite against FAU. The Canes play the Owls at 6pm on Saturday night at Hard Rock Stadium.
- The Canes beat FAMU 70-3 last night, scoring six touchdowns in the third quarter.
- FAU trailed Southern Illinois 24-21 at halftime yesterday, but rallied to win 38-30. The Owls were outgained 530-457 and gave up 387 yards passing. FAU QB Jason Driskel had a nice game, 23-31 for 287 Yards and 2 TD.
- Miami beat FAU 44-20 in Boca Raton last season.
- Spoiler Alert - I’ll be picking Miami later this week. Brad Kaaya should have a huge game.
- I loved the energy in Hard Rock Stadium last night. Let's bring that every home game this season.
Miami Opens as a 23 Point Favorite vs FAU
Looking ahead to Saturday’s game with Florida Atlantic.