Morning Canes Family! Below is all the news and notes from yesterday.
Wednesday’s post practice interviews included Head Coach Mark Richt, Defensive Coordinator Manny Diaz, QB Malik Rosier, DT Kendrick Norton, WR Braxton Berrios, and DE Joe Jackson.
If you missed it, the Miami Hurricanes’ flagship radio station, 560 WQAM had WR Braxton Berrios on the air. Listen to what he had to say on the Joe Rose Morning Show. Click Here
· Coach Richt had no updates on injuries. States “we have enough guys to play that know what to do.”
· WR Braxton Berriors was in regular practice uniform today after wearing “Green No Contact” uniform yesterday.
· CB Jhavonte Dean appears to be getting healthy after being “banged up” to start the season.
· Freshman QB Cade Weldon is running scout team to simulate Georgia Tech’s offense.
· DT Gerald Willis is back with the team and running on scout team defense. On his performance, Coach Richt says “we have to tell him to chill sometimes. He’s disrupting everything we are doing.”
· Freshman WR Jeff Thomas has been stepping up with WR Ahmmon Richards still being held out with injury.
· Walton Surgery:
Walton already had surgery. He posted after it the other day.— StateOfTheU.com (@TheStateOfTheU) October 11, 2017
No timetable for his return https://t.co/hNSJpJdICZ
Help raise funds for the Miami Hurricanes Indoor Practice Facility with a simple click.
I will donate $1 for every retweet up to $5k for our IPF project. Let’s finish this campaign! Go Canes! https://t.co/8jdrWuNaz8 https://t.co/5SVZq5VthL— Blake James (@CanesAllAccess) October 8, 2017
Make it $5 from me @CanesFootball up to 100k @MiamiHurricanes https://t.co/QXvuBTLe3t— Marcus Lemonis (@marcuslemonis) October 8, 2017
What if I make it $10 bucks. https://t.co/xYq8Bh5QXK— Marcus Lemonis (@marcuslemonis) October 10, 2017
That is all for this morning, and remember IT’S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!