Happy Friday Canes Fam on this Gamedayeve of Miami’s first trip to the ACC Championship Game. I know it’s difficult to focus on anything other than the Canes today, so don’t worry we’ve got PLENTY of links to keep you occupied. Enjoy.
- Our own Cam Underwood was joined by Brain Lewis from Shakin’ The Southland to give us a closer look at the Clemson Tigers.
- Another great Clinic Talk by the Xs and Os guru Justin Dottavio breaks down some of the things Clemson does well on offense and defense
- Did you check out our latest wallpaper of the week? Mike Meredith continues to absolutely kill the wallpaper game.
- With plenty of talent on both teams, there will be some great match-ups to watch tomorrow. Matt Washington gives his take on a few match-ups you should pay particular attention to.
Miami Hurricanes Matchup of the Week: Clemson Tigers https://t.co/5TrVr2stD4— StateOfTheU.com (@TheStateOfTheU) November 30, 2017
- Big congratulations to Braxton Berrios for being named the ACC’s Tatum Award winner. First Cane to ever win this award, and it’s well deserved.
- Do you want the feeling of having pure adrenaline shot directly into your heart and being moved to emotion? If so, this ACC Championship Game hype video is a MUST watch.
- If you haven’t heard, Ahmmon Richards and Chris Herndon have been lost for the season. You’ve got to feel terrible for these team leaders having to miss the post season. We wish them well. Here’s the full injury report for the ACCCG.
- Despite Miami’s loss to Pitt, there’s plenty left to play for including a playoff bid. If you need a little more emotional motivation, read Evan Hadrick’s Canes Football Fan Guide. It should get you in the right mindset for tomorrow’s game.
- If you’ve got the cojones to play against Vegas and Clemson then good for you. I sure don’t. JPickens shares his insight on the Miami game spread and gives us the rest of his weekly picks.
NEW SOTU: House Money - With Nothing to Lose, the Canes Challenge Clemson https://t.co/0Xl0zxV5wt— StateOfTheU.com (@TheStateOfTheU) November 30, 2017
- Swag. Miami’s got it and Clemson doesn’t. Will that be enough to come home with a win? Outer_Space_Dad talks swag vs Clemson’s weird slogan thing along with his statistical breakdown of the two teams.
ACC Championship Game: A Battle of Wills.— StateOfTheU.com (@TheStateOfTheU) November 30, 2017
Hurricanes’ SWAG vs Clemson’s BYOG https://t.co/skY2MwnYGC
Whew! That was a lot of links. Keep checking back on the site throughout the day, we’ll have tons of stuff going up for the ACC Championship Game. For those traveling to Charlotte, be safe and have fun. Go Canes!