Earlier this week, Miami and adidas unveiled the Parley A1 alternate jerseys for the season opener against LSU.
Announced yesterday, the #Canes have new @adidasFballUS x @parleyxxx #DefendersOfTheDeep alternate jerseys and they're AWESOME https://t.co/mbTccQXNyL pic.twitter.com/tygNrr4Z4x— StateOfTheU.com (@TheStateOfTheU) August 21, 2018
Today, Canes Football unveiled the entire season’s jersey combinations. Here they are in order:
- September 2 vs LSU: white helmet, Parley A1 jersey, Parley pants
- September 8 vs Savannah State: white helmet, green jersey, white Pants
- September 15 @ Toledo: white helmet, white jersey, orange pants
- September 22 vs FIU: white helmet, orange jersey, white pants
- September 27 vs North Caorlina: MIAMI NIGHTS ALL BLACK JERSEYS
- October 6 vs Florida State: White helmet, green jersey, green pants
- October 13 at Virginia: white helmet, white jersey, green pants
- October 26 at Boston College: white helmet, white jersey, orange pants
- November 3 vs Duke: white helmet, orange jersey, white pants
- November 10 at Georgia Tech: white helmet, orange jersey, orange pants
- November 17 at Virginia Tech: ALL WHITE STORMTROOPER UNIFORMS
- November 24 vs Pittsburgh: white helmet, orange jersey, white pants
- I love the Parley A1 jerseys for the opener
- 4 solid color games (FSU, GT, VT, UNC) is fine.
- VERY happy to see the Miami Nights unis coming back again, this time for Thursday Night vs UNC
- I love the statement of announcing now we’re going StormTroopers for VT. Most think that will be the deciding game for the ACC Coastal so we’re buying into that early.
- I hate Pitt and I can’t wait to destroy them. Not a jersey specific thought, but I wanted to share it anyway.
You can see the full visualization of the uniform schedule in this tweet from Canes Football
Every game. Every jersey the Canes are rockin'.— Canes Football (@CanesFootball) August 24, 2018
Take a look at this year's season long jersey schedule and then get your gear to match: https://t.co/e8AjOxpH0c pic.twitter.com/jKrjqBSyOb
Coordinate your attire accordingly!