Halloween season is among us and the ACC is downright scary, but not in a good way. The Coastal division is as wide open as its ever been, and that is saying something. The Atlantic has a surprise team on the top, but the race will come down to the final month and a half. Miami has seven straight games and still controls their own destiny.
1. Wake Forest (6-0) - It took overtime and 3 TDs from Sam Hartman to comeback and beat Syracuse 40-37. Next Game @ Army
2. North Carolina St (4-1) - The Wolfpack had a bye but have been one of the fun stories in the conference. Next Game @ Boston College
3. Pittsburgh (4-1) - Kenny Pickett has the Panthers in a great position to make it to Charlotte. Their offense has been explosive and a ton of fun to watch. Next Game @ Virginia Tech
4. Clemson (3-2) - Many people picked Clemson to reach the college football playoffs, but now the Tigers are hoping to just make the ACC title game. Next Game @ Syracuse
5. Boston College (4-1) - The Eagles had a bye week to try and heal after a tough loss to Clemson. Next Game North Carolina St
6. Virginia Tech (3-2) - The Hokies lost a tough OOC game vs Notre Dame but still control their destiny in the Coastal. Next Game Pittsburgh
7. Virginia (4-2) - For the 2nd week in a row the Cavs survived a last minute FG miss in a 34-33 win over Louisville. Brennan Armstrong with 487 yards in the win. Next Game Duke
8. Louisville (3-3) - Devastating loss to UVA where they were outscored 21-3 in the 4th quarter. Next Game Louisville
9. Georgia Tech (3-3) - The Jackets got a late TD drive and then an interception to seal a win over Duke 31-28. Next Game @Virginia
10. Florida St (2-4) - The Seminoles played great ball against UNC winning 35-25. Jordan Travis looks like the QB for the rest of the year. Next Game UMass
11. North Carolina (3-3) - What is wrong with the preseason number 9 Tar Heels? Sam Howell is playing himself out of the 1st round of the NFL draft. Next Game Miami
12. Duke (3-3) - The Blue Devils had their chances against GT but missed a couple of FGs in the 2nd half of a 4 point loss. Next Game @ Virginia
13. Syracuse (3-3) - In back to back losses the Orange have had late leads only to see them evaporate. Next Game Clemson
14. Miami (2-3) - Canes are currently the worst team in the conference and will now turn to Tyler Van Dyke at QB with D’Eriq King now out for the year. Next Game @ North Carolina
The Canes still control their own destiny to make it to Charlotte, but with bad losses, fights at practice and injuries, that seems like a long shot. Hopefully things turn around this week in Chapel Hill.